1) Gather the ingredients: 12 ounces of cream cheese (that's 1.5 packages), 10 oz of Flake Imitation Krab, 1 small onion or 3 green onions, 1 tablespoon of liquid aminos or soy sauce, 1 package (about 48) won ton wraps.
2) Mince the onion (or slice the green onions). Microwave the onion and cream cheese in a bowl for about 1 min. This softens both the cream cheese and the onion.
3) Add the Krab and liquid aminos (or soy sauce) to the bowl and stir well. Yay! You've made the filling.
4) Now it's time to assemble the Rangoons. Take a won ton wrap and dip two adjacent sides about 1/4 inch into water. This will help the edges to stick together later when you seal it shut in step 6.
5) Put about a tablespoon of the filling mixture into the center of the won ton wrap.
6) Fold the wrap in half creating a triangle. Press the two open edges of the triangle together.
7) Lay your Rangoons on a greased baking sheet. I sprayed the round pizza pan with olive oil cooking spray. I spread a little bit of liquid olive oil in the bottom of the two rectangular pans. At this point, you can pop them in the oven, or store them in the fridge for a couple of hours. You could do all the prep work in the morning and then bake them right before supper.
8) Bake in a 425 degree oven for 10 min. Then gently turn the Rangoons. Bake for another 5-10 minutes to desired golden brown color.
9) Enjoy! We like to dip them in a little sweet and sour sauce.
This recipe makes about 48 Crab Rangoons. The prep time should take about 30 min. If you have two kids running around it will probably take you about 45 min. Start to finish, you could have delicious homemade appetizers in about an hour.