Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bubbles!

Bubbles!  We love playing with bubbles.  When I give bubbles to a young child, I give them only the very small bottles that are given out at weddings.  Why do I do this?  Well, the toddler does not understand gravity.  She will pour most of the bubble liquid all over herself and the ground.  When I see that she can handle the small bottle, it's then that I give her the regular size bottle of bubbles. 

Luke 16:10 NIV "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much."

I've always seen this verse applied to finances, but I think God uses this principle in other areas of life.  Want more friends?  I need to be faithful at caring for the friends that I have now.  Do I want more patience, wisdom, and strength?  Then I need to be faithful to use the little that I have.   



No comments:

Post a Comment